Radar speed sign measures the speed of oncoming vehicles and adjusts cars speed by alerting drivers about speed limits. The speed of vehicles is shown on the LED display. The brightness of the LEDs is automatically adjusted according to daylight. In order to measure the speed of vehicles, doppler radar which can measure with high accuracy used. Radar speed sign can be operated with AC mains voltage, optionally integrated with solar systems.
Radar speed sign is available in 3 different sizes. Small radar speed sign is 85×85 cm and is used on 1 or 2 lane roads. Medium radar speed sign is 1.6×1.6 m and is used on 2 or 3 lane roads. Large radar speed sign is 2.4×2.0 m and is used on 4 or 5 lane roads. Please note that medium and large size radar speed sign contains only yellow LEDs.
- Housing Material Type: Rolled Steel Sheet
- Housing Color: Black
- LED: Through Hole LED (Red, Green, White)
- Brightness Control: Adaptive Brightness
- Measurement Distance (Max): 200 m
- Input Voltage: 220-240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- IP Protection: IP 65
- Dimensions: 850x850x60 mm
- Weight: 14.00 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°/+50°C
- Warranty: 2 Year + 1 Year Lighting Eq. Sales